The Next Generation is Here!
Chevrolet Performance is proud to offer the all-new LT1 crate engine. Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small-Block engine - and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of Small-Block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system.
The Chevrolet Performance LT1 crate engine is rated at 455 horsepower and 455 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet-sump or dry-sump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• Holley EFI Terminator Max EFI control system (with transmission control)
• Required GM throttle pedal included
• High Pressure Fuel Pump (installed)
• Oil pump, pick-up and Holley swap wet sump oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• 14"; Auto Trans Flexplate
• Oil Filter
• Billet Specialties Tru Trac Serpentine System
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Pace Prime and Prep service with 8qts of Maxima Break-in oil
Power: 455 HP @ 6000 RPM, 455 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.065” x 3.622”
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: 8-bolt Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Billet Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .561” Intake / .531” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 242 deg. Intake / 244 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum Rectangular Port, Direct Injected
Combustion Chamber: 59cc
Valves: 2.130” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.81:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.