The all new ZZ454 carries the same quality components, offering forged pistons, forged steel crankshaft, forged connecting rods and four bolt mains. This classic muscle car motor has all modern technologies incorporated into it, such as a roller cam, forged bottom end, and a compression ratio that will let you fill up at the pump.
Power: 498 HP @ 5500 RPM, 540 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 454 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.250” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .527” Intake / .544” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 224 deg. Intake / 234 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Aluminum Oval Port.
Combustion Chamber: 110cc
Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 4 degrees BTDC, 26 degrees total
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Edelbrock Performance Intake
• Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• HEI distributor and wires
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.