GMP-1171-630EFI - Pace Dyno Tested Big Block Chevy ZZ502 630HP Deluxe Crate Engine Includes:
• Pace engine Dyno break-in, test and tune service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• GM Licensed Orange Cast Aluminum Valve Covers with Chevrolet Logo
• Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold
• Edelbrock Pro-Flo4 EFI System
• GM Licensed 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Moroso Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Chevrolet Performance Aluminum Short Water Pump
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 1 oil filter
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Finally an affordable 630 horsepower big block Chevy that produces 550 + ft/lbs of torque. These beastie rats come fully assembled and are individually dyno tested and tuned for optimum horsepower and torque.
Power: 630 HP @ 6000 RPM, 597 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4800 RPM
Displacement: 502 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.47” x 4.000”
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .625” Intake / .639” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 236 deg. Intake / 245 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 109 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Aluminum Rectangular Port
Combustion Chamber: 106cc
Valves: 2.250” Intake/ 1.90” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6000
Block Notes: Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Block has provisions for mechanical fuel pump.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.