Chevrolet Performance Parts Largest Displacement, Most Powerful Crate Engine Ever!
632/1004hp Crate Engine
GM Crate Engines are horsepower rated to SAE Standards.
The Big Block V-8 reaches peak power at 6,600 rpm and revs to a recommended maximum of 7,000 rpm. Fuel is delivered by eight port injectors with the engine breathing through CNC-machined high-flow aluminum cylinder heads featuring symmetrical ports. While Big Blocks have traditionally been designed with variations in port shape from cylinder to cylinder, all eight intake ports of the ZZ632 have the same length, volume and layout. Similarly, all of the ZZ632’s exhaust ports are identical. This symmetry ensures individual cylinders all produce similar power.
ZZ 632/1004hp Technical Information:
Horsepower 1004 @ 6600 RPM
Torque 876 Ft. Lbs. @ 5600 RPM
• Tall-deck Sportsman Bowtie block with an all-forged roller assembly
• Hydraulic roller camshaft and all-new, high-flow spread-port cylinder heads derived from Pro Stock racing technology
• Crank-trigger ignition system with coil-near-plug ignition coils mounted on a unique valley plate
• EFI induction system for precise fuel control and stunning output with pump gas
• Kit includes pre-programmed, self-learning control system
• Due to crate fitment, the throttle body is shipped uninstalled and must be installed by the engine installer
• Requires starter, EFI-compatible high-pressure fuel pump and air cleaner compatible with 4500-series (Dominator) mounting flange
• Cylinder head exhaust port design requires custom exhaust system
• Requires internally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications
• Not intended for marine applications
This engine is internally balanced.
This engine-(Deluxe version) Includes a water pump, intake manifold, intake manifold gaskets, and spark plug wires.
This engine block has provisions for mechanical clutch linkage "Z bar" ball stud in both locations including the 1963-1982 Corvette location.
Produces around 6.5 inHg vacuum at idle
Any changes made to the control system, especially changes made to the tuning or calibration of the control system can lead to engine damage and will void the warranty.
For manual transmission Applications, order 12555135 Flywheel and 6- 839756 Flywheel bolts
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.