Orders may take longer than usual to process due to manufacturers having issues receiving and shipping parts. If you need to know if a part is in stock, please call prior to placing your order. We are doing everything within our control to ship orders as soon as possible.
• Provides an easy method of properly aligning the transmission input shaft to the crankshaft pilot bearing
• Extra long to simplify the task of installing a bellhousing on the engine block
• Offset Dowel Pins include set screws and instructions for locking pins into place drilling and tapping of block required
• Getting alignment concentric to within ± .005" insures a clean clutch release, maximum pilot bearing and transmission life and reduced shifting problems
• .625" diameter
• Two per package
• Fits virtually all GM V8 and V6 blocks