Orders may take longer than usual to process due to manufacturers having issues receiving and shipping parts. If you need to know if a part is in stock, please call prior to placing your order. We are doing everything within our control to ship orders as soon as possible.
• Increases horsepower by shielding bottom of intake manifold from hot oil
• Keeps surplus oil out of valve covers by eliminating oil splash
• Maintains oil pressure during pushrod or rocker arm failure by keeping lifters in their bores (except with roller cam)
• Due to slight variations in blocks, the baffle may have to be trimmed .060"-.100" before it will "snap" into place
• Cannot be used with roller lifters