GMP-19260833-7FIA - Pace Exclusive LSX 454 585HP with LS7 EFI Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Performance LSX 454 585HP with LS7 EFI Crate Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Holley Retro-Fit Oil Pan
• Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Chevrolet Performance pre-programmed engine controller and harness
• Ignition Coils & Harnesses
• Spark Plugs, Wires & Looms
• Complete Production LS7 Intake with Injectors & Throttle Body
• New GM Water Pump
• HD Starter with bolts
• 2 Oil Filters
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Professional Engine Dyno Break-In & Testing Services
Ram 8-bolt Manual Trans Flywheel
GM 8-bolt Auto trans Flexplate
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
Complete Manual Trans Install Kits
LSX454 Long Block
Pace Exclusive LS High Mount Serpentine Accessory Drive Systems
An engine with 454 cubic inches will always be associated with higher performance Chevys, and that tradition continues with the all new LSX454 crate engine. We started with the new LSX bowtie block, stuffed it with an all-forged, super tough rotating assembly, and bolted on a pair of new GM deep breathing LSX six-bolt cylinder heads.
The new LSX six bolt cylinder heads are based on the race-derived LS7 heads that help deliver more than 500 horsepower in the Corvette Z06. The Pace LSX 454 is delivered fully assembled with engine controller and harness.
Keeping with the LS tradition, this LSX454 requires no more space under the hood than production LS engines.
Power: 585 HP @ 6300 RPM, 570 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4700 RPM
Displacement: 454 CID, 7.4L
Bore x Stroke: 4.185” x 4.125”
Compression Ratio: 11:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: LSX Cast Iron with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel, with 8 bolt flange
Connecting Rods: 4340 Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .635” Intake / .635” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 236 deg. Intake / 246 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Deg
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum LSX LS7 Rectangular style ports
Combustion Chamber: 70cc
Valves: 2.200” Intake/ 1.610” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunion, 1.8:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6500
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.