Click on image to zoom
HSP204013 - Hot Rod Sleeve - 1/4 id x 10 ft Roll
Hot Rod Sleeve™ is thermal sleeving capable of withstanding 1,200 degrees F continuous, and this non-flammable sleeve has a special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings and terminals. In addition, it has that old-school sleeve look with modern heatshield technology. This is a perfect way to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines and clutch lines for your custom build. It is ideal for shielding fuel lines, helping to prevent vapor lock, protecting sensitive wire looms from close-proximity heat, shielding brake lines and hoses and stopping clutch cables from melting.
Special weave allows heat sleeve expand and contract over fittings and terminals
Prevents vapor lock on fuel lines
Shields wire looms and fluid lines from heat
Available on 10’ and 100’ rolls
Reflects and dissipates heat
Made in the USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H1.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.