Click on image to zoom
HSP710040 - Thermaflect Cloth - .018 Thick, 36" X 58"
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
This heat shield cloth, has a high quality finish compared to other heat shield insulating mats. In addition it weighs 40% less than comparable aluminized fiberglass cloth products. When used in applications when there is 1” of airspace and air flow, Thermaflect Cloth™ is capable of reflecting 90% of radiant heat. Face the aluminized side toward the source of radiant heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 1100°F of radiant heat (requires minimum of 1” of airspace) and up to 450°F of direct heat. Thermaflect Cloth™ is available with a high temperature peel and stick adhesive that will stick to any clean surface.
Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100°F, 1800°F intermittent
Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
Adhesive sticks most clean surfaces-not recommended for rough/unfinished fiberglass
Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.1 lbs.
- W2.8800” x H2.2000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.