GMP-12498777-3X - Pace Prepped & Primed CPP ZZ454 440HP Polished Finish Crate Engine with GM 4QT Muscle Car Oil Pan Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Polished Cast Aluminum Finned Valve Covers
• 12495360 Chevrolet Performance 4-Quart Oil Pan, fits most muscle car applications including early Chevelle and Camaro
• Edelbrock 71614 Performer RPM Intake with Endurashine Finish
• Edelbrock Thunder Series 800CFM AVS Carb with Electric Choke
• Polished Oval Finned Aluminum Air Cleaner
• Performance Mechanical Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Strater with Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Based on the time tested 454 HO, GM has added a set of GM Signature Series aluminum cylinder heads taking the overall performance up to a stout 440 hp and 500 ft. lbs. of torque.
The all new ZZ454 carries the same quality components, offering forged pistons, forged steel crankshaft, forged connecting rods and four bolt mains. This classic muscle car motor has all modern technologies incorporated into it, such as a roller cam, forged bottom end, and a compression ratio that will let you fill up at the pump.
Power: 440 HP @ 5250 RPM, 500 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3250 RPM
Displacement: 454 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.250” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .510” Intake / .540” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Aluminum Oval Port.
Combustion Chamber: 110cc
Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
GM Recommended Torque Converter 3000-3400 Stall
Ignition Timing: Base 4 degrees BTDC, 26 degrees total