Orders may take longer than usual to process due to manufacturers having issues receiving and shipping parts. If you need to know if a part is in stock, please call prior to placing your order. We are doing everything within our control to ship orders as soon as possible.
Oil Pan, Ford 5.0 COYOTE, Mustang, 94-Up and other rear sump Fords with Ford "Coyote" Engines, Fully Fabbed Alum., Road Race Baffling, 1/2" NPT fittings for oil temp. sender and supercharger drainback, 20 mm fitting for the factory oil level sensor
Aluminum, Wet Sump, 6-5/8" Deep
Engine Application: Ford 5.0 Modular "Coyote" Engines
Fits: Mustang '11-Up & other Ford Rear Sump conversions with Ford "Coyote" or "Voodoo" Engines, (check measurements)
• Pan has a thick steel or billet aluminum rail with a 2-3/8" deep front section and a 6-5/8" deep by 9" long rear sump
• Designed to be used with Moroso Part No. 22936 or 5.0 "Coyote"/5.2 "Voodoo" Gen 1 or 2 factory windage tray and dipstick
• Features a race-proven, four trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
• 1/2" NPT fitting for supercharger drain back
• 1/2" NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
• 20mm fitting for the factory oil level sensor*
• On Gen 1 & 2 Coyote//Voodoo engines use factory oil pump pickup and on Gen 3 "Coyote/Voodoo" engines use Part No. 24578
*If the factory low oil warning sensor is not going to be used, Part 22738, 20mm Plug with copper washer is available.